Fredericksburg Tattoo Invitational
July 26 - 28th, 2024
at the Fredericksburg Convention Center
Introducing the Inaugural Fredericksburg Tattoo Invitational! Be a part of Fredericksburg history as we bring amazing artists together to showcase the talent locally and nationally. Located between Washington D.C. and Richmond, the FXBG Tattoo Expo will attract a wide range of tattoo styles and techniques. Hotel accommodations are conveniently located within walking distance to the venue in addition to ample facility parking for all. Mark your calendars for July 26,27,28th as we Tat the Burg!
This will be a juried event with live entertainment, music, and a full cash bar. With over 45,000 square feet and over 150 booths available, we are anticipating this event filling quickly. We are accepting applications for tattoo artists, piercers, after care products, artists, and more!
Register Soon! Early Booth Specials will NOT Last!!
For All Vendors
All applications will be reviewed before being accepted into the show. All applications require a 50% deposit of the booth fee. The remaining balance is due on or before May 26th, 2024 and the credit card on file will be automatically charged.
Setup is scheduled for Thursday, July 25th from 11am - 7pm. We will offer move in on Friday morning from 8:00 am - 10:30 am. All Vendors needs to be ready by 10:30am.
Friday: 11am - 10pm (out by 11pm)
Saturday: 11am - 10pm (out by 11pm)
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
There is absolutely no breaking down early. You must man your booth at all times. Move out from 5pm - 9pm on Sunday, July 28th.
Booth displays should be done in a professional manner and be inviting. Flat table top displays do not do well so try to do some elevations. Displays, materials and stored items must stay contained within the booth and may not block the aisles.
Displays must stay assembled and product must be available until the end of the show.
All vendors need to comply with State of Virginia tax laws available online at www.tax.virginia.gov & business owners are responsible for collecting and reporting of taxes. For State Tax filing, the Fredericksburg Expo Center is located in the City of Fredericksburg.
All Vendors must supply us a Certificate of Liability Insurance listing as additionally insured:
Oak View Group LLC, SAJ Entertainment LLC, CVA Expo Center LLC
Booth comes with: 8' Backdrop and 3' Side rails, 10 AMP electric, topped and skirted table(s), chair(s), Waste Basket, exhibitor badges and logo inclusion on Web Site.
If your application is not accepted, you will be notified via email. Your credit card will not be charged.
Each space will come with 8' pipe and drape, 2 - 3' side rails, 10AMP, 1 - topped and skirted table, 2 Chairs, 2 Badges, Wastebasket and an ID sign
Each space will come with 8' pipe and drape, 2 - 3' side rails, 10AMP, 2 - topped and skirted table, 4 Chairs, 4 Badges, Wastebasket and an ID sign
Each space will come with 8' pipe and drape, 2 - 3' side rails, 10AMP, 2 - topped and skirted table, 4 Chairs, up to 6 Badges, Wastebasket and an ID sign
10x20 Booth complete with Electrical, Tables, Chairs, up to 4 badges – Location to be determined between Vendor and Show ManagementBanner hanging in rafters – banner to be provided by VendorMarketing Bundle:• Full ONE Page AD in program Guide bookSocial Media:5 Posts on Facebook and InstagramEmail Marketing: Inclusion in one monthly newsletterLogo inclusion on Email blast to 25,000 peopleStage Signage: Banner displayed at the main stage provided by vendor
T-Shirt Sponsor -10x20 Booth complete with Electrical, Tables, Chairs, up to 4 badges – Location to be determined between Vendor and Show ManagementBanner hanging in rafters – banner to be provided by VendorLogo on the sleeve of the T-ShirtsMarketing Bundle:• Sponsor Logo included in show program highlighting T-Shirt Sponsor • Half Page AD in program Guide bookSocial Media: 5 Posts on Facebook and InstagramEmail Marketing: Inclusion in one monthly newsletterLogo Inclusion with hyperlink to our email blasts to over 25,000+Banner Provided by Show Promoter for Retail Shop in lobby
10x20 Booth complete with Electrical, Tables, Chairs, up to 4 badges – Location to be determined between Vendor and Show ManagementBanner hanging in rafters above booth – banner to be provided by VendorMarketing Bundle:• LOGO on Bar Napkins• Half Page AD in program Guide bookSocial Media: 1 Post on Facebook and InstagramEmail Marketing: Logo inclusion on Email blast to 25,000 peopleBar Signage: Signage at the bar listing as bar sponsor
10x10 Booth complete with Electrical, Tables, Chairs, up to 2 badges – Location to be determined between Vendor and Show Management (additional booth $450)Banner hanging in rafters above booth – banner to be provided by VendorMarketing Bundle:• Quarter Page AD in program Guide bookSocial Media:5 Posts on Facebook and InstagramEmail Marketing: Inclusion in one monthly newsletterLogo inclusion on Email blast to over 25,000 people
Ad to be placed in Show Program Guide Book - one per category
Please read and agree to all before submitting your application. By your clicking Submit, you are in agreement to all.
1. Vendor/Artist agrees to comply with all the rules and guidelines set forth by Fredericksburg Convention Center.
2. Vendor/Artist understands that removal from the event is at the discretion of the event organizers and all deposits and or payments will be forfeited.
3. The Vendor/Artist agrees to comply and follow all sterilization standards set forth by the state of Virginia and City of Fredericksburg health licensing requirements.
The artist(s)/vendor(s), if tattooing on premises, must agree to use single-use needles and inks; use certified sharps containers to dispose of used needles. They must follow recognized professional tattooing standards, and maintain a clean workstation. This includes properly bagging contaminated waste each day for removal and policing the booth area before final departure for any tattooing product or materials.
Vendor agree to comply and follow all sterilization standards and regulations set forth by the DPOR of Virginia. Including obtaining a VA out of state temp license from DPOR of Virginia. Website: www.dpor.virginia.gov
4. The Vendor/Artist if Tattooing on premises, agrees to:
5. No one under the age of 18 will be tattooed. All people receiving tattoo(s) must have filled out the provided digital or paper release form with a copy of a valid picture I.D. attached.
6. Vendors must be in place and ready for service (30) thirty minutes prior to doors opening. If you arrive late, you MAY not be allowed to set-up and will not be issued a refund. Local and interstate traffic conditions due to accidents and highway construction could cause delay so please plan accordingly.
7. Events at the Fredericksburg Convention Center will be located indoors. Events will be held rain or shine.
8. Vendors will NOT be accepted without full payment being made prior to the event. Full payment is due 45 days prior to the event.
9. No pets are allowed on the premises unless it is a service animal. No outside food or drink shall be permitted - there will be access to concessions for on site consumption as well as Boxed Lunches being offered by the Fredericksburg Convention Center.
10. Local Law Enforcement will be on-site.
11. The Fredericksburg Convention Center does NOT allow concealed firearms into the building.
12. Fees paid for a booth rental includes vendor badges for a total of two (2) people All additional persons much purchase, either in advance or at the expo entrance. Vendor employees will be admitted into the show - they must have a show badge on at all times. You must pick up your show badges when you check in at set up.
13. During show hours all vendor vehicles must remain in the designated parking areas (side of the building). We like to have the parking available in the front of the building to allow attendees easier access to the front doors.
14. Booths must be staffed at-all-times.
15. Vendors are only permitted to stay within their designated space. Approaching customers in the aisles or calling out to customers for the purpose of soliciting businesses from the booth is not permitted nor tolerated.
16. Displays must stay assembled and product must be available until the end of the show. Please NO packing up early. Vendors who pack up early will be ineligible for all future events.
17. A $50.00 returned check service charge will be assessed for each dishonored check the bank returns.
18. NO REFUNDS. Failure of Artist/Vendor to meet payment deadlines makes the contract null and void.
19. This document constitutes your application, contract and invoice for the payment and use of exhibit space(s) for the 2024 Oak View Group LLC dba Fredericksburg Convention Center to be held at the Fredericksburg Convention Center, Fredericksburg, VA.
20: The event will be held July 26-28th, 2024. The Fredericksburg Convention Center at their own discretion can either accept or refuse the application upon review.
21. Spaces will be assigned at the discretion of the event organizer and will try to honor applicants requests but need to make sure the overall layout of the show has a good mix and feel for the vendors and attendees.
22. Space assignments will be made once application is reviewed, approved and accompanied with deposit.
23. The Selling of tattoo machines and /or tattoo equipment to the general public is expressly forbidden at the event, and is a violation of this contract. Any violation of this contract may result in immediate removal from the event by the Promoter (Fredericksburg Convention Center)
24. Music should not be played at booths at it conflicts with the show announcements.
25. You agree to receive email correspondence from the event organizer for this and future events. If accepted, I/We agree to abide by the Fredericksburg Convention Center rules and regulations.
Your card will not be charged. This is a pre-registration to reserve your spot until your payment is processed in the future. By completing this page, you agree that this payment information will be used to process your payment for the full amount at the proper time.