Welcome to the
SPRING HOME & REMODELING EXPO
FEBRUARY 16 - 18th, 2024
at the Fredericksburg Expo & Conference Center
Mark your calendars - Friday, Saturday and Sunday - February 16-17-18, 2024 weekend will be the Spring Home and Remodeling Expo!
This show will be all about the Home - being stuck in the house all winter, folks will be itching to get projects done on their homes come March when the weather gets better! We are looking for all home related vendors to be in the show.
Looking for interior and exterior vendors as well as everything in between!
Home Remodeling/Improvement Vendors
We are looking for any and all home improvement vendors from Kitchens, Baths, Living quarters, merchandise, gutters, roofing, fencing, decks, sunrooms, landscaping, pools/spas, outdoor living etc. If you fall into these categories, we want you in the show! Please fill out the application below
All applications will be reviewed before being accepted into the show. All applications require a 50% deposit of the booth fee. The remaining balance is due on or before January 1st, 2024 and credit card on file will be automatically charged.
Special requests only - Setup is scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday from 9am - 5pm;
Move in: Thursday from 10am - 8pm
We will offer move in on Friday morning from 8:00 am - 12noon.
All Vendors needs to be ready by 12:30pm. Show opens at 1pm and goes until 6pm - Friday, 9am - 5pm on Saturday. Sunday hours from 10am - 3pm. Sunday - vendors will have access at 9am. There is absolutely no breaking down early. You must man your booth at all times.
Friday, February 16th: 1pm - 6pm
Saturday, February 17th: 9am - 5pm
Sunday, February 18th: 10am - 3pm
Booth displays should be done in a professional manner and be inviting. Flat table top displays do not do well so try to do some elevations. Displays, materials and stored items must stay contained within the booth and may not block the aisles.
Displays must stay assembled and product must be available until the end of the show.
All vendors need to comply with State of Virginia tax laws available online at www.tax.virginia.gov & business owners are responsible for collecting and reporting of taxes. For State Tax filing, the Fredericksburg Expo Center is located in the City of Fredericksburg.
Tables, chairs & electric are NOT included in your booth space but you can order it from the Fredericksburg Expo Center directly. Exhibitor Forms will be sent to you at a later time.
If your application is not accepted, you will be notified via email. Your credit card will not be charged.
Each space will come with 8' pipe and drape, 2 - 3' side rails and an ID sign
Each space will come with 8' pipe and drape, 2 - 3' side rails and an ID sign (limited availability)
Title Sponsor - Sponsor name and logo in all advertising – “Fredericksburg Home & Remodeling Expo Sponsored by…”20x20 Booth complete with Electrical, Tables, Chairs, up to 6 badges – Location to be determined between Sponsor and Show ManagementBanner hanging in rafters – banner to be provided by SponsorMarketing Bundle:• i-95 Digital Marquee – 3 (:10) spots per hour for 7 days leading up to the event (estimated 123,000 average daily traffic)• Virginia Credit union Stadium (Fredericksburg Nationals) – advertisement at the games/Events in the summer of 2023: Event Name with listing as a sponsor• Sponsor Logo on front of all promotional materials (BADGES, Comp Ticket giveaways, coupons, Banners etc)• Full ONE Page AD in program Guide bookSocial Media: 5 Posts on Facebook and InstagramEmail Marketing: Inclusion in one monthly newsletterLogo Inclusion with hyperlink to our email blasts to over 25,000+Lobby Signage:1 – 24” x 36” poster displayed at the main entrance for 2 weeks leading up to the event – provided by Sponsor
10x20 Booth complete with Electrical, Tables, Chairs, up to 4 badges – Location to be determined between Stage Sponsor and Show ManagementBanner hanging in rafters – banner to be provided by Stage SponsorMarketing Bundle:• Full ONE Page AD in program Guide bookSocial Media:5 Posts on Facebook and InstagramEmail Marketing:Inclusion in one monthly newsletterLogo inclusion on Email blast to 25,000 peopleStage Signage:Banner displayed at the main stage provided by Stage Sponsor
10x20 Booth complete with Electrical, Tables, Chairs, up to 4 badges – Location to be determined between Bag Sponsor and Show ManagementBanner hanging in rafters above booth – banner to be provided by Bag SponsorBags Provided by the Sponsor - Recommend 1500Marketing Bundle:• • Half Page AD in program Guide bookSocial Media: 1 Post on Facebook and InstagramEmail Marketing: Logo inclusion on Email blast to 25,000 people
10x20 Booth complete with Electrical, Tables, Chairs, up to 4 badges – Location will be in the lobby of the Hall.
No booth provided: Marketing Bundle:• Half Page AD in program Guide bookEmail Marketing:LOGO Inclusion in one monthly newsletterLogo inclusion on Email blast to over 25,000 peopleClient to provide flyer to be put in the bags
Your card will not be charged. This is a pre-registration to reserve your spot until your payment is processed in the future. By completing this page, you agree that this payment information will be used to process your payment for the full amount at the proper time.
By your clicking Submit, you are in agreement to all.
1. Vendors must be in place and ready for service (30) thirty minutes prior to doors opening. If you arrive late, you MAY not be allowed to set-up and will not be issued a refund. Local and interstate traffic conditions due to accidents and highway construction could cause delay so please plan accordingly.
2. Events at the Fredericksburg Convention Center will be located indoors. Events will be held rain or shine.
3. Vendors will NOT be accepted without full payment being made prior to the event. Full payment is due 30 days prior to the event.
4. No pets are allowed on the premises unless it is a service animal. No outside food or drink shall be permitted - there will be access to concessions for on site consumption as well as Boxed Lunches being offered by the Fredericksburg Convention Center.
5. Security Officer will be on-site.
6. The Fredericksburg Convention Center does not allow concealed firearms into the building. There is no selling of firearms, swords and the like.
7. Vendor employees will be admitted into the show - they must have a show badge on at all times. You must pick up your show badges when you check in at set up. If you need additional badges, please contact the Exhibitor Services manager - you will be sent information when we get closer.
8. During show hours all vendor vehicles must remain in the designated parking areas (side of the building) We like to have parking available in the front of the building to allow attendees easier access to the front doors.
9. Booths must be staffed at-all-times.
10. Vendors are only permitted to stay within their designated space. Approaching customers in the aisles or calling out to customers for the purpose of soliciting businesses from the booth is not permitted nor tolerated.
11. Displays must stay assembled and product must be available until the end of the show. Please NO packing up early. Vendors who pack up early will be ineligible for all future events.
12. All Vendors are responsible for submitting their sales from the event when filing their end of the year taxes.
13. A $50.00 returned check service charge will be assessed for each dishonored check the bank returns.
14. We reserve the right to remove/expel any applicant without refund.
15. This event is NON-REFUNDABLE - NO REFUNDS will be given.
16. This document constitutes your application, contract and invoice for the payment and use of exhibit space(s) for the 2023 Oak View Group LLC dba Fredericksburg Convention Center to be held at the Fredericksburg Convention Center, Fredericksburg, VA.
17: The event will be held on October 28th, 2023. The Fredericksburg Convention Center at their own discretion can either accept or refuse the application upon review.
18. Spaces will be assigned at the discretion of the event organizer and will try to honor applicants requests but need to make sure the overall layout of the show has a good mix and feel for the vendors and attendees. First Come, First Serve.
19. Space assignments will be made once application is reviewed, approved and accompanied with deposit.
20. NO REFUNDS.
21. THERE IS NO PACKING UP EARLY. IF YOU PACK UP BEFORE WE (THE SHOW PROMOTER) ANNOUNCES THE CLOSING OF THE SHOW - YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED $50.
22. A $50.00 returned check service charge will be assessed for each dishonored check the bank returns.
23. You agree to receive email correspondence from the event organizer for this and future events. If accepted, I/We agree to abide by the Fredericksburg Convention Center rules and regulations.